Deerfield Management is to take a stake in Swiss-based ADC Therapeutics (NYSE:ADCT), a Lausanne-based antibody-drug conjugate company, as the company restructures its bonds.
ADC closed a new $175 million senior secured term loan with a division of Blue Owl Capital and with funds from Oaktree Capital Management.
Meanwhile, a $115 million debt with Deerfield has been settled in full, through an agreement that includes a…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading, please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, summaries and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharma and biotech space for one week. If you are already a registered user, please login. If your trial period is over, you can register here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analysis and commentary from our global network of life science journalists.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily newsletter, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to top pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry news, commentary and analysis.
• Updates on clinical trials, conferences, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, financing, regulatory, patent and legal, executive appointments, business strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotechnology.
• In-depth monthly briefings on board appointments and M&A news.
• Choose between an economical annual plan or a flexible monthly subscription.